Sunday, December 15, 2013

Florida - Edgewater & New Smyrna Beach

12/12 - 12/15
Claire and I are staying at my Grandparent's house in Edgewater, Florida.  My old friend Mike the Wolfman happily lives down here too with his girlfriend Lynnette.  Like Claire and myself, he too grew up on the Outer Banks.  It's nice to be back in some warm weather, it was getting way too cold up there in the Carolinas.  Hope you enjoy the photos and traveling along with us. 







my grandmother mending La Sancha's coin purse keychain that we hold our pesos in.

bareback solitude.
December in Florida

Wolfman paddling into a sunset session






luna


¡Piña!







Sunday 12/15 morning. 
Drove La Sancha on the beach up to Ponce Inlet.
The wind hadn't switched around enough just yet and with all those fishermen out there I was hesitant on the amount of sharks circling below...


Ponce Inlet [link]

yewwww water temp 66º

Santa waiting for the elves to finish up so he can get to work next week



Claire so excited to drive on the beach!  
Free for everyone, all of December & January!







very convenient that any vehicle can drive on this cement like sand!
Claire has all the comforts of the vehicle & I don't have to carry all my stuff from a parking lot.


Keep up with the website, should get exciting as we shop for a trailer.
I won't get into detail about that until we actually follow through.


My Grandmother used to be a professional photographer.  I try my best... 
This is my Nikon FM 35mm, Vivitar 17-28mm wideangle

One day I will find a way to show everyone my prints of all our travels, 
till then you have to deal with the digital snapshots.

incase you didn't see the last post...

a quick lunch break



:)


headed back to Ponce inlet once the wind switched.
claire was reading and didn't take any pictures of me, 
but i snapped these so you surfers reading can see how it was.
warm, clean, waste high, nose riding



decent sunset

We should be here for the next few days while we wait to check out another trailer.  Claire's birthday is coming up and we have no idea where we are going from here except West.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update ..enjoy the happy adventurous moments lil Michael, Claire and Pina.....Happy Birthday Claire....enjoy enjoy the time together.....love you tons...xoxo

    ReplyDelete